“Met expectations, decent menu”

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Ranked #608 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Not my favorite barbecue in Louisville, but it was close and we were hungry. I imagine they do the best they van within franchise guidelines, but the baked beans we a corn syrup train wreck and the Cuban sandwich used mayonnaise instead of BBQ sauce or mustard, so it was a greasy mess. Yes I know this is not the place foe Cuban either, but the rest of the group was pretty happy with their loaded potato combo meals.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Best Hamburger Ever! Half Chicken was fabulous. Baked beans awesomely rich. Only disappointment oddly enough were ribs....must be cause we're from Chicago and very spoiled.
Service was excellent. This was the best choice for dinner during out stay in Louisville. We went there both nights out and would recommend it to friends and go there again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I am very picky when it comes to ribs. But these were delicious and so were the pretzel appetizers. You can build your own burger which is awesome. I have been there couple times and it was good both times. Definitely be hungry if you go because they give you a lot of food.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at Smokey Bones in Bowling Green and the wings were som elf the best I have ever eaten. I was a little disappointed in them at the Louisville restaurant. They were a little overlooked. Had an ok taste but too done. Husband loved his sandwich. Would go back though and give them another chance.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is pretty good. I'd say its has the best quality food of anyone open at 1am in the morning. The service is very good. Their ribs are real good.