“Disappointing”

Ranked #1,031 of 1,813 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighborhood: South Side
Neighborhood: South Side
Reviewed December 20, 2013

have heard the Indi's has great chicken and all the trimmings. Stopped in at lunch one day and got chicken, two sides and a roll. The chicken was so salty and dried out my dogs would not even eat it. The potatoes were awful and the collard greens were over seasoned. Not sure I will make it part of my lunch regimen.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I wanted some good fried chicken and I read online that this place was one of the best. How??? The food was terrible! We ordered a 10 piece family pack with mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and cheese, rolls, a catfish sandwich and a peach cobbler. The chicken was tasteless and not even warm. The mashed potatoes were sour! The gravy was lumpy and just okay. The broccoli was mushy! The rolls which were store bought were the best thing about the meal. We never even recieved the catfish sandwich but after we tasted everything else, we decided that we were not even going to go back for it. As for the peach cobbler, go elsewhere. As a matter of fact, run as far as you can in the other direction from this place. Go to KFC or Popeye's as they are both way above the quality of this place.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Love Indi's. The wings, chicken, sauce!!! If you like spicy you can't go wrong here.The location is Broadway can be a little dicey, so don't go there late at night. I've never had anything at Indi's I didn't like, but the wings are the draw.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The spicy chicken and peg legs amazing. Also the fried cauliflower and mushrooms are really good. The food is really good the only problem is there is usually a very long wait they ma they make all the food fresh.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Indi's is the only restaurant that I know of where spicy truly means spicy! The spicy keels and the potato wedges are the best I have ever had! If you like chicken, you must try Indi's.

1  Thank Derrick M