“Will not go back”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Poplar Level
Neighborhood: Poplar Level
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Pizza tastes like everything was pre-made. It is not the place to go in Louisville for pizza, especially for the money.

1  Thank Lauren H

Reviewed December 29, 2011

My family went to Lights Under Louisville with another family and were looking for somewhere to eat. Frolio's sign cought our eye as we drove by and we decided to stop. So glad that we did. The place was extremely busy, very uncommon on a Sunday night according to our waiter, we didn't help rolling in with a party of 12. We were seated quickly and given our drinks.

We ordered some Cheesey Bread, which was really good. The adults all ordered sandwiches and the kids all split pizzas. I must say I was really happy. The sandwiches were great, the kids loved the pizza.

I just cannot say how happy I was with the service. The waiter went above and beyond to take care of us, along with the other guests (he was the only one working the floor).

Needless to say I think this will be our new Christmas Tradition for years to come.

1  Thank Jimmy M
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The pizza is awesome... the cheese is endless! We just moved back from OP Florida and this is one of the best things about it... pizza just can't be done the way the Frolio's team gets it done. It's sooo great to be back home!

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Frolio's was just what i needed. I came here from Virginia and it was way better than any pizza shop there! The ingredients are fresh and food is always hot. I will come here everytime I come to Louisville, KY!

Reviewed December 21, 2009

I ordered a pizza from there and also a steak sandwich, their ingredients are cheap and personally over priced for their food. The pizza was okay but seriously could have bought a store pizza that tasted better. Also I ordered a steak sandwich and it was not even real steak meat it was like a hamburger pattie. I wont be returning here again I think I am going to open up a real sandwich shop and give Louisville a taste of what Authentic hoagies and cheesesteaks taste like from back east.

1  Thank ksnyder1223