All reviews baked potato popcorn and soft drinks drink tickets state law free dinner breakfast and dinner evening food pool and hot tub strip mall free hot breakfast road noise rooms are huge shopping and restaurants great place to stay comfortable beds awesome hotel yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Extremely clean, friendly staff, great location near the Paddock shopping center. Great free hot breakfast! We would stay here again. It also felt like a safe part of Louisville. Since the hotel is new, it is nicely updated.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Leigh L
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I may have reviewed this place several months ago but it was so good we made a point to stay here both ways on a trip from GA to WI. Always clean and the help is friendly and accommodating. Great evening "snacks" can serve as dinner! Both stays this past week showed the manager not afraid to pitch in and help despite being dressed in suit & tie. I'm sure his attitude sifts down to every employee.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jazzgran
Reviewed May 20, 2017

We had excellent service and amenities at this hotel. The room and property were clean and very comfortable; the breakfast had great choices and the eating area was set up very well. We were in town for a wedding and this was a great hotel for a group. Above all, the staff was one of the friendliest we have encountered.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank C5635SLjanets
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Called hotel 800 number for a reservation a very nice woman took my information and gave me a rate. She recommended I get transferred to rates for AAA. The first rate I was given fo 4 guests in a suite was $154.99. When Is was transferred to the AAA rate reservation desk, I was given a rate of $187.99. I then called this e 800 number and got a different person and was told best he could do was $174.99. I asked for a supervisor, after waiting 5 minutes a woman named Karen got on the phone she said that the first person gave me an incorrect rate. She would not honor the original rate. I have never been treated so badly by a hotel. I will never stay at a Drury ever again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ChrisH05
Reviewed May 17, 2017

My wife and I stayed overnight at this hotel while on a road trip from Michigan to south Florida. Very clean and friendly service. While the Drury chain is more expensive that some others, the cost is balanced by the wonderful breakfast buffet and the evening "KIvckback" dinner. Most Drury's offer three free drinks at Kickback; this hotel has a $1 charge to comply with Ky state law. Inn is also pet friendly

Room tip: very easy access to Interstate
Date of stay: February 2017