“Horrible food!”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Fairgrounds
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Best thing I could say here, is don't stop, just keep going! I was very hungry, and I threw the food in the garbage! You could tell the food had been just sitting!. This is the second time I have bought food from an Arby's in Louisville, and both times (different locations) the food was awful!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We love Arby's and have eaten at many. This location was very efficient and clean. I can't eat gluten and bring my own bread since they do not offer gluten free bread. I've done the many times without problems but could not make the server understand that I needed the "sandwich" without a bun! I finally got the attention f the manager and she quickly filled my order herself.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love food in case you wanted to Know Get the horsey sauce is great I love the roast beef sandwich it is really good

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Drive through slow. Paid for dinner, then window clerk left and replacement asked for payment a second time. Whole crew seemed confused, but we finally got our dinner. "Fast" food a misnomer for this location.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped at this location since it was close to the hotel where we were staying. Parked just opposite the door and tried to get in when we noticed it was a handicapped entrance and you had to push the handicap button for the door to open. The door would click but would not open. After numerous tries we decided to leave. As we circled the establishment we noticed a door on the opposite side. It was necessary to cross the drive thru lane where cars were exiting before you could get into the establishment. Finally in, we ordered the beef sandwiches. I ate one and the meat was so dry and the bun somewhat old I just left the second one on the table. I frankly could not eat it. As we entered our car a young employee waved at us and came running with the sandwich. He thought I had forgotten the beef sandwich. I told him I just could not eat it. He offered a new sandwich, a refund and a free meal if we would return. Told him we were from out of town an thanks for the offers.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!