“Can't Stay Away”

Sully's
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Pretty good Irish/Pub like food. More of a late night atmosphere. Definitely the best party bar in Louisville! Great music lots of fun! The staff is super friendly and has a great time. More of a college bar but a wide range of people end up there. Even after I graduated college it is still one of my favorite places to go!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stopped in around 10pm on a Sunday night as it was the only place still open in 4th Street Live. DJ was playing a wide range of music but service was slow and not a lot going on otherwise.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stopped here randomly. We arrived when it was not crowded. No one really at the bar yet. The food was acceptable, nothing to rave about, but ok. Service was so-so. We ordered drinks during "happy hour" and noted that we didn't receive the "happy hour" pricing on our bill. The person who appeared to be in charge did make the change, but I don't think we should have had to ask when "happy hour" occurs on a daily basis......... I would try other places on 4th Street before going back.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Sully's is absolutely fantastic.... If you're a 21 year old college kid. I will say that I frequented it nearly a decade ago. As I approach 30, shouting at my friends to speak to them, dancing on the bar, and doing shots appeals less and less to me. When it's a Thursday night in the summer, nothing else is open, and I've had enough drinks that I can be talked in to it, I end up at Sully's, although I never look back on it, and say, "Wow! I am so glad I went there!"

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Thursday evening, not overly crowded but service was very slow. Food was ok and the atmosphere was fine. Considering the numerous other options within walking distance, you can do a lot better.

1  Thank Jeff B