“Food was ok, service overwhelmed”
Review of Sully's - CLOSED

Sully's
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Thursday evening, not overly crowded but service was very slow. Food was ok and the atmosphere was fine. Considering the numerous other options within walking distance, you can do a lot better.

1  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed February 11, 2013

After reading some of the reviews I don't know what they were thinking , you can plainly see it's a Pub. We found the food good and the service better. Then Brandon , the bartender told us after 9 they take the tables out and the place really Rocks . I thanked him for the warning and we headed back to our hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Called into this Bar on the famous 4th Street Live strip and was appalled at the bad vibes and friction from the crowd that was in - by far the worst atmosphere encountered in any of the pubs visited in 4th Street live - probably explains why there more bouncers on in this one pub than the rest put together.

1  Thank WerdnerR302
Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was a really good time. They make really good drinks, it was a nice atmosphere, and really cool looking on the inside.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for a beer. Ryan was our server. He was very nice, helpful, and efficient and talked us into ordering food here. My wife ordered the New York Strip. I ordered the Chicken Mac & Cheese. The food was good; much better than we expected based on the TripAdvisor reviews. Sully’s has a nice beer selection and great beer specials. Located in the heart of Fourth Street Live.