“Pick another place to eat”
Review of Sully's - CLOSED

Sully's
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were one of the only people in the place which probably should have tipped us off. The hostess was sweet to us but looked like she was not happy with the staff and managers, as when they would say something to her she would roll her eyes.

The waitress was nice. However, hubby ordered a Captain Morgan and they told him they were out and would substitute with something close (Bacardi). He didn't like it and said the coke was flat. I ordered water so I don't know. He got the bill and about blew up when they charged him almost $9 for his very small rum and coke. The food was okay. We both got the club sandwich. The fries were awful but the sandwich was alright.

I would save the trip and go somewhere else.

1  Thank vegascupcakes777

Reviewed June 25, 2012

This was our first trip to Louisville and 4th Street and it was memorable for the wrong reasons. The hostess was the best part of the experience as she rushed to get our table ready so we wouldn't have to wait. However, once we sat down that was the end of it. My wife ordered a glass of wine and it took 10 minutes for our unpleasant server to come back only to tell us they were out of the wine she ordered; 10 minutes later she delivered my wife's second choice in a rock glass as they were also out of clean wine glasses!! (Maybe this is what you get for ordering wine in a saloon!) On to the food, we asked the server about the nachos and the serving size her response (and I quote...) "That's a great choice and the serving is HUGE, you likely won't eat it all".....Fast forward 20 more minutes when she showed up at our table with a plate no bigger than what you would serve a bowl of pasta in that contained no more than 20 stale nachos covered with processed cheese semi-melted.....!!!!!!! We loved 4th street but will never ever go back to Sully's. STAY AWAY!!!

1  Thank Louie C
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Of all the places on 4th street live, this is the place to go. We got there early on a saturday evening, to our suprise the place seemed empty. After a half hour we left and were wondering why that would be because the service was great. When we decided to go back around 10 pm the line was out the door and it looked like standing room only.

1  Thank hirosolomon
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We are on business trip and want to try something different and local. The information desk at airport told us to try the restaurants at "Four Street Live" at downtown Louisville. After got there; we found hard rock cafe decide not to go in because it is too big a chain restaurant. The other Irish pub is full of people; therefore we decide to go to Sully's where many tables were available.

We understand why we have plenty of table right after I got my drink. My mixed drink which is very watery with too much ice. We saw next table got Mac & Cheese look exactly like Kraft’s microwave ones. My friends got salads which are small. One of them was joking at the second day that his salad come with the meal at Texas Road House (where we ate the day after) is better than the whole meal at Sully. Isn’t it sad? I got a burger which is no better than typical mom and pap restaurant at mid-west little town. Overall, it looks like a cheap place for young guys to hang out in a place near tourist location. Should you go? Not at all if you are serious about having a real meal.

1  Thank Taiwenese
Reviewed January 13, 2009

One of the worst dining experiences I have had in awhile. I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap - the chicken was tough and the lettuce on it was rotten and smelled disgusting. The grilled vegetables on a skewer that I got with my wrap were cold and tough. We were seated next to windows and the cold January draft was so cold that our feet became numb.

1  Thank ABCalonge