“A Must Have.”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #7 of 19 Bakeries in Louisville
Reviewed January 21, 2013

These donuts are so addictive, that I glad I live an hours drive away. Don't get me wrong, they are delicious, but so wrong for someone trying to lose weight. still, I have to have them at least once a year. My wife and I get a dozen warm Krispy Kreme glazed donuts and eat 2 or 3 apiece on our drive home. We save the rest for the next morning's breakfast. we warm them up in the microwave, but it is quite the same as eating them warm off the assembly line. Gosh, just writing this makes me want to go get a dozen.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Have eatin Donuts all over the South & The Krispy Kreme Donuts are the best Donuts of all.
Hot & Fresh with good Cold Milk, that works for me every time.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

The doughnuts are sooo good....they just melt in your mouth. I especially love the way they do different characters for holidays. The drive through is good, too (unless the line is long). Just go, taste them and see for yourselves!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

about your diet. I call it "I need some vitimin G." for grease. Hand made doughnuts, hot coffee...the original Krispy Kreme and you can watch them make the doughnuts.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

What can I say about the doughnuts? They are wonderful!! Hard to decide on the type of doughnut you want. They have many different kinds & flavors. Just go ahead & tell them you need a box for your order.