“good tacos and burritos-great prices”
Review of Lolita's Tacos

Lolita's Tacos
Ranked #993 of 1,829 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed August 15, 2014

small shop but very fresh and tasty american style tacos and great burritos-great prices. worth a stop in

Reviewed April 26, 2014

a small place with good food and a very Mexican flavor... not Texmex !!!! owner will even speak Spanish with you but he is not mexican

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Before you go, prepare your self...this is not Taco Bell or Los Aztecos. This is a small restaurant with a walk-up window where you place your order. There is no wait staff and i don't think there is even a restroom for public use. There are four or five indoor tables and places to sit outside too. There is nothing fancy about this place...in fact I think some of the tables are from Wendy's. I would guess that most people get their order to go. Limited beer choices are available if you want an adult beverage.

Lolita's focus is on tacos, burritos, taquitos, enchilades, tamales, nachos, quesadilla, as well as hot dogs, hamburgers and french fries. The food comes out fast and is relatively cheap...not a super bargain but on the less expensive side of things.

Note this place is are closed on Sundays year round, and closed Saturdays September through May.

1  Thank ross_in_Louisville
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

If you just want some delicious tacos and not much else, this is the place. My husband and I sat outside at the picnic tables. It's not a great atmosphere, but it served its purpose ( good tacos and quick).

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Though I have eaten at Lolita's several times, I think I have gone for the last time. I noticed today that Lolita's does a couple things that I do not like.
1. They charge $.25 for the use of a credit/debit card. I really wish they would just raise prices a nickel and not nickel and dime me.
2. I'm at mexican restaurant and have to ask for salsa? And when I get salsa, it is maybe a tablespoon full? Unacceptable.
3. My food was so hot I could hardly touch my burrito. While the burrito cooled, it fell apart.

No thanks! I won't be back.