Bistro 301
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 301 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Located on the corner of 3rd and Market in historic downtown Louisville. A few blocks from the scenic waterfront.
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Sat at the bar and had a great meal. Just had soup and salad but everything was fresh and sizes generous. 8 shrimp on my salad! A menu with something for everyone, good wine list, 10+ beers on tap and of course incredible selection of bourbon. Outdoor, dining room and bar seating all available. Definitely come here if you are staying downtown.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant while visiting in Louisville, right next to the Spaghetti Factory. We like to try to eat "locally" when visiting out of town, and Bistro 301 did not disappoint. Although the hostess situation was a little strange and it felt like we waiting a long time to be seated, our waitress was very attentive and the food was very very good.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

While visiting in Louisville I had to try a
Hot Brown and we were told by locals that Bistro 301 had the best and I must say they were right. It was so good and more then I could eat and
I shared it with my husband that didn't want to get it and he said he wished he had ordered it. There were 8 of us and 6 got and loved it and thanked me for the suggestion .Really good and wish
I knew how to make it!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went here for dinner because it was raining and location was close to our hotel. Very cold inside. Food okay. Waitress very nice.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My friends and I were in town for a wedding, and were looking for a good place to eat. Based on TripAdvisor, we chose this place, and we were definitely happy with our choice. We wanted to try the Hot Brown, and it certainly didn't disappoint. The Diablo pasta was quite tasty as well. Good location downtown (within walking distance of many attractions, and easy to find), and very attentive staff. A winner in our book!