“Nice Option”
Review of Bistro 301

Bistro 301
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 301 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,785 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Located on the corner of 3rd and Market in historic downtown Louisville. A few blocks from the scenic waterfront.
“Nice Option”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Sat at the bar for an hour, had a drink and some good crab/artichoke dip...nice.

For dinner, had the Filet, medium, and it was nice.

Two glasses of cab, which were also nice.

Nothing stood out and "wow'd" me, the service was attentive, the atmosphere loud, but overall...you guessed it, nice!

• Visited June 2013

Miami, Florida
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I decided to order delivery to my hotel down the street. While I cannot comment on the service from a dine-in perspective, I was impressed that I got my food in about 10 minutes. I ordered the turkey burger and iceberg wedge with blu cheese. The turkey burger was AWESOME - I would go back just for that. The pretzel bread bun was delicious. And at $11 it was definitely worth it. I'm surprised that while 18% gratuity was automatically added for the delivery there was no separate delivery charge. I would return to this place if I was back in the area for sure.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food and great value”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Every time my wife and I go to the theater we eat here. Great atmosphere, fast service, and more importantly I have not had a bad meal here. They have outside seating too!

Visited March 2013
Girdwood, Alaska
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We ate here on our first night in Louisville, and we were very impressed. The menu was inventive, with a down-home feel. The bartender is a real mix-master!

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bistro 301”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Dinner was good but the service could have been better. We walked in off the street with no reservation and were seated immediately. For a saturday night with noe reservation I thought they did well to accomodate us. There were several graduation parties and even a wedding party which may be why the service was lacking a bit. Overall good food and great atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013