“Oh yeah baby!”

Ranked #6 of 46 Dessert in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1982 we have been Louisville's bakery and local ice cream shop. We are the only ice cream shop in Kentucky making our ice cream 100% from scratch, no box mixes. We buy all of our dairy 100% local, from Louisville's only dairy. We pledge to not use dairy products with growth hormones. We make and bake all of our cakes, pies, cupcakes, cookies, icings and more. Family owned and run since 1982. Stop in, we look forward to seeing you!
tennessee
“Oh yeah baby!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was the 2nd location we visited. We purchased Cinnamon, Orange, & Grape ice cream flavors. They were all yummy. We also purchased a strawberry/rhubarb pie slice & a chocolate covered cream filled doughnut (may have been an eclair type thing). These were also good. I am glad I don't live near the places because it would be hard not to visit once a day or more. If we are back in the area we will visit one of the locations again! Worth your time & money...your taste buds will thank you!

• Visited April 2013

virginia
“Amazing cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Tons of selection, multiple locations, and they iced their cupcakes upside down. Love it and would love to go again.

Visited April 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“My stand-by dessert place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Anything you get from the Pie Kitchen is going to be delicious! My favorite ice cream flavor there is peanut butter fudge. And you can get any slice of pie served warm with a scoop of any ice cream you choose. You can't go wrong!

Mahomet, Illinois
“We went here twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

It was delicious. I had cake and my son and husband had ice cream. They loved it because it is all homemade and natural. The red velvet cake was very good, I was not a big fan of their strawberry cheesecake though. I have had much better elsewhere.

Louisville, Kentucky
“requires self control...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fantastic, reliable, local shops with local ingredients. Tons to choose from, ice cream, cake, pie, even a deli if you are looking for "real" food. I recommend the chocolate chess pie, but I have yet to ever eat anything from here that I've regretted.

1 Thank Scotchy123