“Extensive menu, excellent food!”
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #88 of 1,785 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
“Extensive menu, excellent food!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stopped by the Cheesecake factory while in Louisville for a soccer game and it was great. The menu is extensive so there was something for everyone, including my picky children. After our great dinner we sampled their amazing cheesecake and it was scrumptious. We will definitely be back!

Visited October 2013

“Wonderful food, excellent service!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is an excellent place to eat. The service is great and the food is terrific. The restrooms need repairs, but the decor in the main area is beautiful.

• Visited October 2013
Peterhead, United Kingdom
“Nice friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Not often being in the states we always try to go to a cheesecake factory, we were at this one twice and both times it was excellent, you could fault nothing, the first visit there were two of us and the service and food was excellent, the second time there was 10 of us and again it was excellent certainly will be back

• Visited September 2013
New Albany, Indiana
“Is this even the same place that everyone else is talking about?”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am always suspicious of very negative reviews. I wonder if it is just some crank or a competitor trying to score points. I'm no competitor, so maybe I'm a just a crank, but I have been to this place at least three times and I just cannot see why peoples rate so highly. It's a D- at best. Okay, if you like cheesecake and don't mind spending $6.95 to $7.95 for a nice sized slice. you might like it. But I've been all over the menu and the stuff just stinks. The gumbo was terrible, the chicken dishes taste like frozen CISCO chicken breasts with prefab sauces. The last time (yesterday) when we were there my wife had the eggplant sandwich and it was inedible. The eggplant was sliced in some bizarre way and not skinned. It was terribly undercooked and literally your teeth could not penetrate it. I ordered the Factory Cheeseburger. It was a small split loaf of French looking bread with two extremely tiny pieces of hamburger. The burger meat seemed predigested and Charcoal broiled is certain an overstatement. Somehow they also made drill onions taste bad. I did not think that was possible. Also at least two out of the three times we went there the seated us at the world's tiniest table crammed in next to other folks despite there being plenty of open large tables available. It was just sadistic. Seldom do I go to a restaurant where I leave hating myself as much as the restaurant, but the Cheesecake Factory has that distinction. I hate myself for going back there after two previous bad experiences. I hate myself for not being more assertive when we being abuse but from a service and culinary perspective. I hate myself for giving a 20% tip anyway, because I did not want to be a jerk. I hate myself fro not ordering any cheesecake because by that time I was so furious that I could not bring myself to spending another dime there. When she asked I told the waitress that we had had enough. But most of all I hate this restaurant. I took the bill home and went on line to their satisfaction survey just so I could complain. They sent me a $10 dollar coupon. As stingy as I am. I am not even tempted in the least. It is loud, overly trendy, overly expensive, and poorly managed. I have even come to hate that stupid décor. What is that? Early Atlantean?

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tstawar
California
“Always excellent”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Convenient, fast and friendly curb-side service. Never disappointed by this Cheesecake Factory location.

Visited August 2013