“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Loved the food, especially the appetizers. The avocado spring roll is the best I have ever tasted. Service ix exceptional.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I love this place. Not only are their cheesecakes DELICIOUS but so is their food. The service/staff far exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate here while in town for a car show, and we were not disappointed. So many choices and so much cheesecake! I settled on the pasta ragu from their "skinnilicious" menu...because I knew there would be cheesecake afterward. It was hard to decide what to eat, but even harder to settle on which cheesecake to get! I was not disappointed with my choices.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Met with family at the Cheescake Factory at the Mall at St. Matthews and wasn't disappointed. Quick seating (highly unusual), good, fast service and better than average food. Everyone had something different thanks to a varied menu that met everyone's taste.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a very good dinner at Cheesecake factory. The food was very good but service was average. I had the Chicken Picatta and it was delicious. Service could have been a bit more attentive to us. I give the 4 star rating due to the food and the joy my wife and daughter showed devouring their cheesecake!