“Tasty Food, loads of calories”
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #84 of 1,828 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you don't have any food allergies, and if you don't mind loads of fat in your food, the food is great! Very tasty, but best to go for lunch. The calorie content of the food is quite high, so eat a very small breakfast, and a piece of fruit or some steamed veggies for dinner. That way, you can enjoy your lunch. The food tastes good, and is presented nicely. The atmosphere is nice, clean, and good service. Their cheesecakes, obviously, delicious!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have eaten at many Cheesecake Factories but this is one of the most consistent I have eaten at. The service could not have been better. She was attentive in every way. The food was great as always. My group began with a Hawaiian pizza as an appetizer. The crust was crisp and hot with nice chunks of ham and pineapple. One of the best Hawaiian pizzas I've had. For my entree I chose the pork chop with mashed potaoes and spinach. The porkchop was seared with great grill marks and was moist and tender. It did lean to the sweet side. I would have preferred a more savory taste, but delious all the same. I did taste the Philly cheese steak one of my dining companions had and it was tastey as well. We all got cheesecake to go as we were all stuffed. I got the Key Lime, my all time favorite. Divine as usual. I did notice the cheesecake servings seemed to have shrink in size. The others with me commented on this as well. Overall great! If I had one suggestion for the Cheesecake Factory, it would be about the seating. I do not like being so closely stuffed next to stranger dining beside you.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Recently visited the Cheesecake factory while in town for a conference. We all ordered drinks and appetizers (since we wanted to leave room for dessert!). The appetizers were tasty. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went just for dessert....cheesecake, of course. Service was prompt and friendly. The cheesecake was amazing as it always is at Cheesecake Factory.

Our server was a young man who joked with us yet know not to linger beyond what was comfortable for us. He also made us feel welcome even though we lingered quite a while to visit with our friends.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is my wife's favorite restaurant to go to when we are in Louisville so we stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. We had about a thirty minute wait so I looked over the extensive menu for something different. I decided on the cob salad. I asked the waiter if the chicken fried chicken and he said no. We were served fresh brown and white bread with butter which was very good. When our lunch arrived the first things I noticed was how big the salad was and that I didn't see any chicken. I thought maybe it was copped up in same pieces. After eating about a third of my salad I asked the waiter if the salad had chicken. He had to ask someone even after I asked him before I placed the order. He came back with a very small amount of sliced chicken that looked like lunch meat. I didn't like the salad because the blue cheese was strong, very little chicken when I finally got it and I had to ask for more dressing.