“Very good...a lil pricey...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #70 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed September 18, 2012

You can't really go wrong with cheesecake!!! We had an adult bev, appetizer, 2 meals, and a slice of dessert...bout $60. Everything was good...service was great! I recommen

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Visited with another couple. The food is great! They give you so much food, you could share a meal and be completed satisfied. Very good

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Okay, so Cheesecake Factory is my guilty pleasure. It is my very favorite place to eat ever. It is expensive if you take in everything; appetizer, entree and dessert, but every once in a while, I think that is a-okay. Service is always wonderful and food is always high quality! I am in love with Cheesecake Factory!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was my first time at a Cheesecake Factory restaurant and it won't be my last. The prices are a bit pricey but the food is wonderful. I had the tuna tataki salad for dinner and the bowl of strawberries for dessert :)

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had some meetings and decided to take our customer out for lunch...it is always reassuring knowing that you are going to get good service and a very good meal at Cheese Cake Factory.. I had the Louisana Pasta and had a small salad..They are very good with being flexible on what you want for your salad. The cheesecake as usual was delicious (Believe it was Godiva?) and surprisingly the coffee is good also.. We always get the same waiter when we go in and sit at his section.. Service is always great.