“Irish Food & Drink at Its Best”
Review of Irish Rover

Irish Rover
Ranked #30 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We love going to the Irish Rover! My family has enjoyed this pub for years now and we are never disappointed. The food is always fresh and delicious, the bar always has new beers, ales & ciders to taste test, and the astmosphere is homey. (Makes me feel like I'm visiting my extended Irish family.)

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

A co-worker told me about the Rover. We dined a few days ago and loved the atmosphere and food. We will dine here in the near future..

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This restaurant was fun and I loved the baileys whipped cream on our dessert. The rest of the food was rather heavy, I guess that's how British/Irish food is. I thought the atmosphere was really cute though and the building is very historic.

Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Im not easily impressed but I must say I was. The bubble and squeak was amazing as was their cottage pie. The bill was also lower than I expected

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was very disappointed in my recent visit to Irish Rover. The good first. They do have a multitude of ale and beers to select from. We were there with friends and wanted o have conversations as well as experience the food. The food was average. If you wnated to substitute veggies for fries(which seem to come with alot of the entrees) you had to pay extra. Although it wasn't crowded, ti was very difficult to have conversations. The noise carried from all parts of the restaurant. It is in an old building with high ceilings, maybe that was the problem. I would choose someplace else to dine,unless you ae really interested in drinking rather than eating.