“Okay”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Very noisy, very expensive, food good not great, may not go back! Server seems occupied with a table with more people.

There are newer reviews for P F Chang's China Bistro

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Had reservations at 730pm 2/15/14....BUSY, of course, still had to wait a bit.
Food & service was excellant.
Very, very crowded & bunched up dining room. Our table for 2 was right in the path of high-traffic! From the side to the back of my chair, that was constantly being bumped by either customers or the staff. We moved our table as much as we could to get out of the way, but still no dining space room without constant people coming by overtop your food on the table & your head.
Just glad to have good good & a good server.
The atmosphere was just to bunched-up. I understand they want to make extra money by cramming more people into their space, but dang. Next time I will specifically ask for a booth to be out of the way of high-foit traffic.
;-)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food and wine was fine, but the service was not on the mark. The server said all the right things, was courtious but seemed like he missed knowing how to serve, had to wait long periods for our requests (not hard stuff, like salt & pepper), and then gift a coworker to fulfill our needs. We like PF Changs and will be back, but probably nit to thus location!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I were in town to pick up my dog from the vet after emergency surgery and decided to stop for lunch. PF Chang's was nearby and looked like a nice change from rushed fast food of late. What we got however was an inattentive server, slow service, and poor quality food that came out bland, over cooked, and over dressed with flavorless oils. It literally took us over an hour and a half to get lunch and get out of there, even after we told the server we were in somewhat of a rush. 15+ minutes for one appetizer, 20+ for one small bowl of soup, and about another 30+ minutes for the entree. After this experience I don't think I'll ever be back to a PF Chang's. I'd rather go to McDonalds.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is an upscale Asian American chain. Not that they serve American food mind you but Asian type dishes made to accomodate American taste. This usually result in sweet tasting dishes and PF Chang is no expcetion. The food is like any other Chinese restaurant but the ambiance of the restaurant is upscale and posh.

I went there for lunch and had to wait a good 20 minuted for the server to come around. Management compensated this by giving us an appetizer of Salad wrapt, which was a nice gesture. However, service continues to be slow or very slow for that matter. No question they tried their best. Let's hope they get it right the next time.