“Decent Food. Not the best, but I would go again.”
Review of Queen of Sheba

Queen of Sheba
Ranked #120 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The food here was decent. It was a nice change. I would go again. The staff was pleasant and accommodating.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Wonderful, magnificent food with a variety of options.

Don't understand why this is classified as a "buffet" on TripAdvisor. You can order individual portions, but the food is primarily delivered "family style" to your table.

I didn't have everything on the menu - but wished I could have. It was THAT fabulous!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Everything we ate was good tasting and fun to eat. It’s normal there to eat with your fingers, but they give you a fork if you wish. My husband and I love to eat at ethnic restaurants and will make a point to go back here to try more things on the menu. We ate the sampler appetizer that had 4 different items, I had a green stew with beef onions and potatoes with Ethiopian spices, and my husband had a vegetarian dish that was based on cabbage but it comes on a communal dish and we each ate some of everything. I wish I had made note of the names but I couldn't pronounce them at the time and didn't think to write them down. The restaurant is across the street from a little airport and we spent an enjoyable hour wandering around there, watching the planes take off and land.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

The food is delicious! Plus, you get to eat with your hands!

1  Thank rlh912
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Queen of Sheba is great!! My family always enjoys everything when we visit. The injera is great and every dish we have tried is very authentic. It is like being in Ethiopia all over again. Plus you can even buy injera to go. The owner is very nice and even comes over to speak Amharic with us when we are there.

1  Thank pwm1031