“Delicious! And vegan friendly!”
Review of Grape Leaf

Grape Leaf
Ranked #147 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clifton
Reviewed July 12, 2012

What a lovely place! Great menu. Fast service.. And vegan options!
I typically take pictures of our meals, but my food went to my mouth faster than my hand to my phone. SO GOOD! My husband had the gyro, and I enjoyed a wrap. What a super place to find and enjoy after being on the road all day.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is consistantly GREAT! Food is always excellent and fresh!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great food, great portions. They have a lunch menu even on Sundays, so that was pretty good. The side salad (which had grapes and almonds with a house Greek dressing, so good) was enough to fill me up! We also had their hummus, which tasted great. I do wish that I had gotten the cauliflower rice instead of the rice and lentils. I wasn't a huge fan of the raisins in the rice. But we'll definitely be going there again.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

They do it right everytime I go there. The food is always fresh!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have a love hate relationship here. I hadn't been back probably in 2 years due to service and cleanliness. Thought I'd give it a another chance. The service was slightly better and the food was good, but they need to work on their service and remodel the whole place. I won't be back.