“Great Steaks”

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 4th Street
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great steaks and other items all done to perfection! Wonderful presentation.
One of best items on menu is their $60, in the bone filet. Seafood is also very good.
Very nice , but pricy, seafood appetizers and ala-cart side dishes.Nice dessert selection.

Service was very, very attentive.

We had a very special event that we notified them well in advance about and they did nothing extra or even in recognition of it!

Their prepaid valet service is a problem! We had to wait for over 20 minutes to get our car after dinner. Lots of other people before and after us in line were not happy campers as this took the "bloom off the rose" of both great food and an otherwise enjoyable evening!

• Visited September 2013

Kentucky
“First Steak after Deployment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

After most of a year of chow hall mystery meat and what I hope was actually hamburgers , I can't describe the terrible things I was ready to do for a solid steak. Jeff Ruby's did not disappoint. Go with the bone-in, dry aged beef - that is what you come here for. The filet was huge, perfectly cooked. I was with a fairly large party, we ordered all across the menu & everyone was very pleased. The sides are even great. I would come back just for the green beans and asparagus. World-class food, Excellent service, can't beat it. Pricey, but lives up to the hype.

• Visited September 2013
“Great place.Great Food,Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food was excellent. great service and the atmosphere was amazing. Beautiful decor,friendly staff.Great drink selection.

• Visited April 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“A great evening!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse in Louisville, KY is not be missed. The steaks are marvelous, the wine list is incredible and the staff is just fantastic. Dined here for a special occasion before heading to Bardstown for Bourbon Fest. Adam and Colin were our wait staff and were absolutely wonderful. They were knowledgable about the menu, made great suggestions regarding wines and were just downright friendly! Jeff, the manager stopped by several times to check on us and just to chat. A little pricey and everything is al a carte but a great dining experience.

Visited September 2013
White Lake, Michigan
“A wonderful dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had a sushi appetizer - salmon - it was fresh and wonderful. My steak was cooked perfectly and it came with seared scallops - which were also seared perfectly :) I really enjoyed my dinner. I sat in the bar area, the waitstaff person was great. She helped me pick my mine - let me taste it. She was very accomodating and attentive.

Visited September 2013