“Delicious”

Ranked #14 of 1,829 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Description: Havana Rumba is a trip to the Caribbean no passport required. Join the Cuban party without having to break the travel restrictions. Buen provecho!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The reviews about this restaurant are spot on. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service is great and the food is delicious. And the pricing is reasonable. We went at lunch time on a Saturday and ordered the Fricase de Pollo and the Ropa Vieja the meats were so tender and the sauces were very tasty. We also had the Cuban version of an ice cream sundae and it was yum yum. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank AngieatBamaOnTheRoad

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited tonight for the first time in a while...realized I hadn't written a review on it yet...must tell folks how fantastic it is...

This restaurant has consistently great food and service. The kitchen is speedy and organized - we've never had a misstep or a disappointing meal. I recommend it for first-timers to Louisville, long-time residents, and everyone in between! The pork dishes are my favorite, but I haven't had anything here I didn't find yummy. Tonight we even tried dessert and were happily satisfied :)

1  Thank Jill M
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great choice while in the Louisville area. Easy parking. Nice menu. Good service. Fair prices and very nice portion sizes. I would say a must go if you are on this side of town...worth the drive if not. The Lechon Asado was wonderful!! Would go back!!!

1  Thank obxer123
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food is sensational, at a reasonable price! I have been a reoccurring customer for a long time! In 2012, I had a rehearsal dinner there and even at mass quantity, the food was of exceptional taste! My favorite dish is the Pescado a l Parilla!

1  Thank djskibo
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Cannot express what a great experience we had! Our server was super friendly, the service was prompt and the food . . . amazing. If we lived in the area, I would eat there all the time. I highly recommend the roast pork and they make excellent sweet plantains. Havana Rumba is a must-visit!

1  Thank Cristal0505