“Awesome!”

Mojito's Tapas Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ottawa Hills, OH
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I honestly do not know how anyone could give this place a bad review! I see that some of the bad reviews indicate that the portions are small and the service is leisurely. Isn't that what a tapas bar is supposed to be? Actually for a tapas bar the servings are generous. My only regret is that I had only one of my sons with me. We would have been able to try more items if we had a bigger group. The food was really amazing. I recently went to a tapas type restaurant in LA called Son of a Gun; which is extremely well reviewed. This place was by far better, with larger servings and a better price. The food and flavors were great, the service was wonderful and the price - wow! We left quite full, with desert for $28. This is an excellent value for the quality. I am trying to think of ways to get back to Louisville with a bigger group! Get the beef tenderloin on mash potatoes with blue cheese, shaved fried onions and port wine reduction. Sometimes when a meal includes all these ingredients one flavor overpowers the others. Not here just enough of each!

• Visited July 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“try the dates wrapped in bacon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

i've never had anything here that wasn't excellent. you cannot go wrong. only c/o is can get pricey if you're seduced by the small portions and order a lot.

Visited March 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“My Go To Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mojitos Tapas Restaurant. It's the place we take friends and family when they come to town. We also go with friends a lot- I always get the short rib flatbread and goat cheese stuffed dates wrapped in bacon. YUM! It's great for groups because you can order many things and share them. Really good beer and wine list too.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Big portions, good food, & fun atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had the seafood paella and it was very good and BIG portions! It does take a while for them to cook the paella (about an hour wait for us) but the atmosphere and drinks are great so it's worth the time to check it out.

• Visited April 2013
“Best restaurant in Louisville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a weekly restaurant that we can't get enough of! Great food, ambiance and location. Not a bad dish on the menu. You will enjoy the variety. Reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2013