“Informal and nice”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is an informal restaurant, with good "tapas" for a dinner with friends. The quality and variety of the dishes are good.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This gem located in Holiday Manor Shopping Center off of Brownsboro Road is truly excellent Cuban.
From their very creative menu to all of the servers....the food is always fresh and delicious.
Today for lunch I had a special request of a Cuban sloopy joe with cheese which is one of my favorites and I decided to get their salad instead of the sweet potatoe fries. One of the best salads ever. My guest decided on the white fish sandwich.....one of the best you will ever eat.
Please leave enough room for desert as the banana chocolate bread pudding is to die for.

Go Cuban for lunch or dinner..you will love it. If you want to speak Spanish....go for it!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had the WORST male server .... He was just mean. The food was decent. No ambiance at all. But once again food saved this terrible experience .....

Reviewed October 26, 2012

EmmaBeth, our daughter, says: I love the cheese flan. If you are a cheese lover like me, it's heaven. It is AMAZING, I love it. It is perfect for for a family to split, (and enjoy).It comes served with whipped cream and icecream. It is Perfectly delicious.

2  Thank FridyGibson
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I can't say enough about this restaurant. The marinated olives and cured meats are not to be missed!!! We also had short ribs, chicken skewers and the hummus trio....all fantastic. Our service was also outstanding. Our waitress was delightful!!! Don't miss it!