“My favorite B&B!”

Central Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 15 Louisville B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is absolutely my most favorite B&B! The proprietors are very friendly and so helpful! The food is to die for! My family and I stayed here when we attended Pop's 80th birthday in April 2011. The area is very pretty, the rooms are lovely, and everyone is so friendly. The B&B is well situated and close to Churchill Downs and not far from Zappos Shoes! When we had to leave earlier than the usual breakfast time to catch our flight home, we were served a yummy breakfast along with friendly smiles and well wishes for our return. We felt as though we were leaving friends. Loved it!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had a business trip passing through Louisville and my wife and I decided to extend the trip with a stay at Central Park over the weekend. I spent 10 minutes looking at options and picked Central Park ... What a fortuitous choice both for our accommodations and taking the time to see the area.

First off, Central Park was a real treat. Not the least because of Bob, Eva and Eva's cooking. We arrived early and really before the house was ready but no problem. Ms Jackie the housekeeper met us and showed us around the house; Bob, Eva and Ms Jackie really made us feel at home.

The elegant turn of the century house has engaging style both in the architecture and the accessories and furniture that Bob and Eva have invested in their enterprise. Each night was like coming back to our home in Georgia.

My wife and I also took advantage of the Historic Ghost Walk through Historic Louisville and St James Court. While I was initially skeptical of the time investment; it really turned out to be another treat as we walked the historic area replete with gorgeous mansions, stories and good company.

My wife and I will remember this weekend for years to come with fond memories.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GaPeppy
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit at Central Park B & B. My husband & I visited for our wedding anniversary. Not only is their home beautiful & comfortable, but the breakfast in the morning is delectable. Bob & Eva are very knowledgable about entertainment, sights to see, and restaurants. By the time I left, I felt like we were old friends. I was really touched by the wine they placed in our room. It truly made this anniversary memorable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This was our first visit to Central Park B & B and we had a pleasant visit. The innkeepers are friendly and the home is beautiful. They set us up with reservations for dinner at a local restaurant and we had a delicious meal of bison short ribs. Our room on the 3rd floor was spacious, clean and very comfortable. I was worried that a 3rd floor room would be warm and stuffy in July but that was not the case. We met "Cinderella" and hope that she has a nice long life. We went out to the backyard patio and met an orange tabby cat that was very affectionate. The food and snacks along with the wine were appreciated. We will consider this B & B again in the future when we can stay longer than overnight. Thank for a nice get away weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Bob and Eva are simply the best!!! I could write a review based off the food alone Magnificent! But it does not end there, I had just returned from a year in the deserts of Afghanistan and when my fiance told them the details they went above and beyond to make it special as we had a few friends and did a simple but amazing ceremony in the backyard that will be treasured for years to come. We will be returning to this beautiful place at least once a year....

Can not say thank you enough to Bob and Eva.....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Bob and Eva are fabulous and went out of their way to help me plan a romantic, memorable night. Breakfast was amazing! I've stayed in 8 B&B's and this was by far the best ever!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Bob and Eva made us feel welcome from the moment we walked in the door. The rooms are beautiful and the food is delicious! Bob and Eva provided an array of snacks from cookies to fudge to chips to soda, tea, coffee, wine, and sherry that were available at all times. Breakfast was served in the gorgeous dining room and consisted of locally grown organic produce. Having never been to Louisville before, we had no idea what we were in for. Central Park B&B is approximately 2 miles to downtown and even closer to University of Louisville and Churchill Downs. Located in the largest Victorian neighborhood in the country, the B&B was easy to get to and was in a perfect location for an evening stroll or just sitting outside enjoying the front or back porch. If we find ourselves in Louisville again, we will certainly be making a call to Bob and Eva!

Room Tip: Check out the photos on the website and then talk to Bob or Eva about what you would like to have in...