“Broadway Series”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Broadway Series”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I am a season ticket holder for theBroadway Series at the Ky Center. All plays this season are new to our area. I prefer orchestra seating. My next choice and a little less expensive would be Grand Tier.
Drinks and snacks available in lobby.

Visited June 2013

Louisville
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“See the Kentucky Show!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The Kentucky Show! is a 32 minute film about the history, heritage and people of KY. It's well worth the time spent. The film runs on the hour and is a great way to start your tour/visit to Louisville attractions whether you're a Louisville native or a visitor. While you're there, be sure to visit the Belvedere that over looks the Ohio River.

Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great old place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Nice historic theatre near the downtown. We have gone to several shows at. Have different types of shows through the year.

Visited February 2013
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“NeedToBreathe & Drew Holcomb concert 4/18/2013”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My first time at the Brown Theater. Buying tickets and getting seats that I needed were super easy and friendly. I was afraid of it being hot inside because of them amount of people there but it was not, and it was not cold either, very comfortable temperature. The restrooms were very clean the whole night, the employees were very helpful and cheerful and also dressed professionally. Great atmosphere and a great show! The bands were there to put on a show and they did it! Pure fun!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rhonda G
Burkesville, Kentucky
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“LOVE the Kentucky Center”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I try to make it to see at least 1-2 shows per year at The Kentucky Center. Most recently we have seen Les Miserables and Wicked and LOVED them both. I have always enjoyed the show selection and cast and we will continue to visit every year we can.

Visited February 2013