WoodSpring Suites Louisville Southeast
$199
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$143
$118
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$181
$159
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$118
$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$81
$76
$90
$68
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
$161
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$89
$84
Cancelon
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We had reservations for 2 non-smoking rooms for over 5 months, even had a courtesy call from company verifying last week, and yet we arrive late and find one room is smoking, Since that was not acceptable to us and lobby and hallways reeked of smoke, we found ourselves scrambling for rooms elsewhere. No idea how a reservation confirmed can be suddenly gone without any notice, It's just as well as place is nothing but a smoker's dive and glad we didn't endanger our health with a 6-day stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

For the price of $199 a week, staying at this hotel is a good value. The halls are always clean, the rooms are in good order and clean. The beds could be better. The mattress is about 4 inches thick and some nights not as comfortable. The laundry facilities are a fair price. I like the friendliness of the staff and would recommend this hotel to my friends when they travel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tara S
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is a very nice Value Place and is centrally located. The manager Karen and her staff are very friendly and always smiling. The property is very clean and the price of $199.00 per week is a great value. I would recommend this property to anyone looking for value as well as great customer service.

Room Tip: All rooms are studios with full kitchenettes.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

internet doesnt work even after paying $10.00 . bed is a 4inch pad matress and no box spring its a 3/4 inch plywood not comfortable at all. service is rude. room wasnt ready when promised and after returning twice it still wasnt ready. refridge was running all night . shower drip all night .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed February 29, 2012

First off all you have to pay $10 a week for the internet and always have problems getting connected and the connection is slow. When you tell whoever is in the office they always say "well I'll have him go take a look at it and get back with you." They never get back with you. I have to try all day long to see if I have internet service. It takes hours. I mean like 8 - 10 hours before you get service. It is ridiculous. The TV service is direct TV I believe with only about 16 channels to pick from. Lost service from it a few times in the 2 months I've been here because of the wind and weather issues. Overall internet & tv service is the worst I have ever experienced. I stayed somewhere previous and the internet was free, no connection problems or speed issues and they had cable tv which is much nicer but they didn't have full size refrigerators. The other place had a coffee pot & dishes in the room at no extra charge, but here a coffee pot is $24.99 extra and dishes, pots & pans is $39.99 extra. I will be price checking and reviewing other places since I will be in a place like this for quite some time. One end of the building is well lit at night but the other end the security light is out and has been since I've been here. I have to come & go at night and do not feel safe walking from my vehicle to the building by myself. Took them a week to get a working stove top in the room. Beds are not comfortable and there is not one comfortable chair in the room. Refrigerator makes a noise that sounds like someone knocking on the door. Toliet is loose and feels like it is going to fall. I just think for what they charge you it's not much there for the money.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family