“Still great”
Review of Bourbon's Bistro

Bourbon's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 1,770 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Clifton
Cross street: Jane
Transit: TARC
Description: Located on Frankfort Avenue's restaurant row in the historic Clifton neighborhood, we offer more than 130 bourbons, as well as a selection of antique expression whiskies that you won't find anywhere else. Bourbons features upscale dining in an elegant but casual atmosphere and a bourbon-inspired seasonal menu graced southern inspired cuisine.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Still great”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My recent meal there was great, a very rich salmon dish that I could not finish. I usually love the atmosphere, but the smaller crowd left us feeling like we were on display. It was a weeknight. The bar area was more intimate and would probably have been a better area for dining. Service was excellent. I've dined outside in the past and tend to prefer that area in warmer months. I was somewhat disappointed to not find my favorite white wine on the wine list. This was a place where I could count on finding it on the menu.

Louisville, Kentucky
“decent food lousy service”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I was told by a visitor how great this place was - I wasn't sure if I was expecting more or it's just overrated. When I talked to a friend of mine she said she had been there four times every time with lousy service and warned me. Sure enough we had to finally flag down our waiter to even take our order and then numerous times after. They weren't even crowded!!! I found the food okay but there are lots of other Louisville places with better food and surely better service

• Visited May 2011
Kentucky
“Really good food and service”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We had such great service-thank you LAURA! Nice atmosphere, all appetizers looked wonderful. Mussels were good, but would try another next time. Wedge salad was great-dressing and bacon made the taste. Scallops were delicious, but the white bean purée was terrible. Would be better served with grits, risotto, even mashed potatoes. We will return

• Visited July 2011
Livonia, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fabulous meal!”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I had scallops, my husband had stuffed pork chop. The flavor and presentation were excellent. The service was friendly and gracious. The atmosphere was welcoming and comfortable. We were please to have entertainment. A bass and sax player provided mellow tones. The restaurant carries 130 bourbons and our waitress made very good recommendations.

• Visited February 2011
Riverside, California
“Nice place on the urban bistro trail”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Great little place, food was good and the service was intimate and personal. Waitress Rachel was very friendly and did a nice job of tending to our needs. Food was good and there was a live band. Great way to start our Louisville vacation.