“Simply Thai is simply great!”
Review of Simply Thai

Simply Thai
Ranked #396 of 1,767 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Cross street: Wilmington Ave
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“Simply Thai is simply great!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Ate here our first night in Lville. Edamame dumplings were incredible and also had soft tofu rolls (not the best I've had but still tasty). Had the sweet potato noodle dish (similar to mung bean noodles) with tofu. The tofu was different from what I normally eat but still good. Service was good and I am sure we will be going back again during our week-long visit. Definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2013

Louisville, Kentucky
“Simpy Thai is simply the best”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

For my daughter's 15th birthday, we celebrated by taking her and a family friend to Simply Thai. We were not disappointed. Since we had reservations, there was no wait. A small, smiling waitress promptly took our drink orders. When she returned with our drinks, we ordered some delicious appetizers: tempura platter, Yum Yum roll, and sushi. The servings of the appetizers were delicious and ample as we ended up taking several homes in to go boxes. I had the Thai eggplant with chicken, my daughter had the Talay Jaa, my wife had the Simply Green, and friend had a dish that escapes me. Within a few minutes our entrees arrived piping hot. We enjoyed good conversation and a very good meal for a reasonable price. This was our first visit, but certainly not our last. Our friend who lives nearby vowed to return for carry out next week. And I have out of town guests coming in a few weeks and I already know that I will take them to Simply Thai.
The only draw back is the restaurant is noisy. Overall, it is a great place to go for inside dining or carry out.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gent258
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best Thai Food In Louisville KY”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Simply Thai in St Matthews has fabulous Thai food. Plenty of room and wonderful dishes to choose from. The vegetable spring rolls are so crisp and fresh. Yummy sauce for dipping. We ordered two Pad Thai dishes and one green curry dish. Three of us shared the flavors. We loved them all. Prices are very affordable and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CindyHolly
“Consistently good”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

The finest in Thai food is made even better in a larger venue with a lively bar. Yes, at times it can be a little slow, but that's because it does great business. It is popular because the food is fresh, service friendly and prices are reasonable. I found a new dish called tallay jaa which is a mixed seafood dish topped with a fried soft shelled crab. Incredible! I have always been happy with the spice levels, but remember it is 1-5, not 1-10! The family who own and run both locations are lovely people, who care deeply about their customers and the community.

Visited May 2013
“Excellent lunch venue”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate at Simply Thai today for lunch. My husband had the pad thai and I had the green curry with extra vegetables. The food is extremely flavorful and freshly prepared. Good quality and price

Visited March 2013