“Best breakfast experience...ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Eggs

Wild Eggs
Ranked #10 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Evansville, IN
“Best breakfast experience...ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Convenient walk from our hotel. Wonderful decor. Positive, professional wait staff. The food was creative and delicious. What they do with grits is "so good it will make you want to slap your mama." We will return every time we pass through Louisville.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Really Good Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Don't miss the cinnamon rolls! Cooked for your order in a small iron skillet, these will make your all time highlight list. The eggs and pancakes are really good also.

• Visited August 2014
Eatonton, Georgia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Our second choice, and so glad our first choice was closed. Excellent menu with unusual takes on breakfast. Would include this on any trip to Louisville.

• Visited August 2014
Marina Del Rey
“Great breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Worth the wait on a rainy Sunday morning! Everything, from the French toast to omelets, was outstanding with great, fresh mix of flavors. The "Everything" muffins were unique. Sorry that I don't live in Louisville--I'd be a regular here!

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wild about Wild Eggs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stopped at Wild Eggs for a quick breakfast during a visit to Louisville, KY. And I must say, I'm really Wild about Wild Eggs. The decor was just so cute. I loved the entire layout of the place.

The manager who set me was very nice and engaged me in a little conversation asking if I had visited one of their other locations once I shared with him how cute it all was. My server was very good, attentive and courteous. And the food was yummy and very fresh.

There are those places you visit in a city to which you know you will return time and time again. Wild Eggs is one of those places for me due to its location, excellent service, excellent food, decor and atmosphere. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Oh, and it was nice to see they are involved with a local charity. ❤

• Visited July 2014