“Great tacos and corn”

El Taco Luchador
Ranked #35 of 1,757 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Alabama
“Great tacos and corn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

The tacos are small but delicious. Order a few and definitely get the Mexican style corn. Great place to spend an afternoon surrounded by the local shops of Louisville.

Visited July 2014

Seymour, Indiana
“I love the mole sauce and corn on the cob!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

My niece started working here so we went to visit. The place is simple and chic. The food offered is unique and everything is so good. Typing this review is making me hungry. I have had the corn on the cob, fries, chicken taco, and fish taco. I have never had mole sauce before and I can't live without it now. Go eat here; you won't be disappointed. Better than the food we had in Mexico!

• Visited July 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“food was average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

we tried different things, fish taco was pretty good. friend had steak taco, it was just alright. corn on cob was good. taco with a brown glaze not to my liking. nothing stood out & wouldn't go out of my way to visit again.

• Visited July 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've heard that El Taco Luchador was good, and the reviews I heard were true. I had the torta ahogada, and it was great! It had carnitas, avocado, and refried beans all on a bolillo. I should have asked for some more jalapeños, but I was very pleased. I also ordered the mole fries. The mole was a bit different from what I've had in the past, I thought it had a good flavor. I tasted a lot of cinnamon, and not much heat. I spent more money than i should have, $15.90, for lunch, but you can get away with spending less.

• Visited June 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Must Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My daughter and I had selected another restaurant in Louisville however it was not open for lunch. The staff there recommended Taco Luchador. We were soooo happy with our experience, from the moment we walked in to after we left and ran into one of the staff on the street.
The food is amazing! You must order the Mole fries and the corn on the cob. My mouth is watering writing this review. This is truly where great staff, good atmosphere and great food come together. A perfect lunch spot!

• Visited June 2014