All reviews bedroom suite great hotel full kitchen home away from home extended stay complimentary breakfast breakfast staff outdoor pool would highly recommend this hotel definitely stay here again a great stay spacious rooms business center great room oatmeal convenient location dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Great rooms, great staff, great location, great parking. Negatives are the free breakfast is not great or good, really; TVs are tiny; free internet is awful. We have stayed here before and will stay here again, but they really need to improve the breakfast and see about a TV guide to make it easier to find programs on the tiny TVs.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Chris L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on Trip advisor! I'm so happy with all the "great's," but sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with the breakfast, TV's, and internet. I will follow up with our breakfast team to see where we may be falling short in providing a solid, quality complimentary breakfast. Also, we are in the process of an internet upgrade, so will have even better service soon! Again, I apologize for your experience in these areas, and we will work towards improving every aspect of our hotel, so that it IS perfect. :) Thank you again, and have a great weekend!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Recently traveled to Louisville for a two day training and chose this hotel based on location and recommendations. Had a very nice stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The suites were very convenient with a full size kitchen and living area separate from the bedroom. The kitchen was stocked with dishes, a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and stove. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good and had a nice selection of hot and cold items. Though I didn't take advantage of the complimentary dinner in the evenings, it was a very nice touch and would be super convenient for those who have a lengthy stay at the hotel. Not many hotels offer this, so I was impressed. Overall, I had a wonderful stay/experience and would recommend the hotel to others.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Chris L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you for sharing such kind words on Trip Advisor! I'm so glad you enjoyed our services and accommodations. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and look forward to hosting you again on your next work trip. Have a wonderful and safe 4th!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Spent one night here. It appears to be a quiet sleepy property. The front desk clerk was delivering g replacement coffee makers to rooms, so it took 20 minutes to find him for check in. Fortunately, other staff were attentive and tried to help. My room was very quiet, well kept and clean. Breakfast was the usual and the attendants were attentive and more than willing to go to the back to get more of an item. All-in-all, a solid Homewood Suites.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor! I apologize for the Front Desk associate not being present to welcome you upon arrival, but glad to hear all other aspects were satisfactory. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to serve you again soon. Have a safe and happy 4th!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Love the locations and the easy access to get in and out of this hotel. The staff are very friendly and always there if you need assistance. I really enjoy the suites because you have privacy if one wants to go to sleep they can.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate your feedback, and for sharing on Trip Advisor! We're glad you enjoyed our hotel, and look forward to serving you again soon! Have a happy and safe 4th!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I am not satisfied with my stay. I was overcharged for my stay. I paid well over 300 dollars for my one night stay. I am a Hilton's honors member and no one did anything to resolve my issue. I guess being a member means nothing if you will be treated like this.

2  Thank bradleym630
Chris L, General Manager at Homewood Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I again, apologize for your dissatisfaction. I reached out to you this week, and hope my gesture can provide some form of relief. Thank you for being a part of our team- your loyalty means more than you know. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.