“good, clean hotel”

Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Winston Salem
“good, clean hotel”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

clean fresh hotel; everything great except breakfast but it was good enough; convenient location near very good restaurants (recommend Brasserie Provence--authentic French and not so overpriced as most French restaurants)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

First time staying at a Homewood Suites; what a pleasant surprise! The rooms were clean and very spacious. It was wonderful to have 2 bedrooms and bathrooms as well as the kitchen and living room for our family of 6. Clean, comfortable, and quiet along with friendly, helpful staff. We definitely will stay at Homewood Suites again!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank HSmith23
Southern California, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Accommodations were very comfortable. Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Geographic location good for traveling within Louisville. Complimentary breakfast (7 days) and dinner receptions (Mon - Thu) have good food selections and definitely helps with reducing the overall expense of the trip.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Michael D
Washington, DC
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel right off the highway! We had a two room, two bath suite with a living room and kitchenette for a very reasonable rate. Rooms are great size with nice furnishings Didn't get up in time for breakfast, so can't review that, but can tell you the beds are very comfy. Nice location with lots of decent restaurants nearby. We recommend Mimi's Cafe, gave us free muffins for being first time visitors.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Platypus
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a great concept for families travelling together. It has a full size refrigerator, a kitchen, two separate bathrooms, three tv's, lots of space for the whole family. The location was perfect. Close to everything yet off the busy streets. The staff was exceptional. the breakfasts were wonderful. Would stay here everytime I am in Louisville.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank lucyperez51
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Our room was beautiful! It had a full kitchen which was very nice and a nice big bathroom area. Our internet wifi was not included with our room and was an additional $4.95/day. I was rather disappoint about that because that was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel over others. Overall however it was a great experience.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jenn D
HomewoodEast, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for choosing Homewood Suites when you were in Louisville. We take great pride in the care of our hotel.
I am disappointed in the confusion about our Wi-Fi . We do have complementary Wi-Fi for all of our guests. Plus I have more news about our internet, we are getting an upgrade to a faster and stronger service. This should be complete Mid November.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
If I can be of any further assistance please give me a call.

Donna Heath
Concord, California
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The hotel itself is a very nice consistently appointed Homewood. I loved my studio suite on the top floor overlooking the University of Louisville lawns and campus. It was a very quiet and serene view out my windows. My room was very quiet, clean, and spacious. Every amenity was as expected. I arrived at what I thought was 6 p.m. after a long day on the road and found out I was in the eastern time zone so it was actually 7. The woman handling the dinner meal was closing up but graciously went the extra mile for me and prepared me a meal to take to my room. Her efforts were greatly appreciated! I didn't get her name, but kudos to her! The dinner fare was good and breakfast was good as well. Both complimentary meals are a nice perk and a good incentive to choose Homewood. Any side of this hotel will be quiet. It truly is a great quiet setting. I just loved it. It is perfect for getting out, walking, and getting some exercise. The pool and spa area are attractively situated outside the dining area. The exercise room seemed to have a good selection of equipment and the business center looked well-equipped. There is plenty of parking all around the hotel. It is about six miles outside downtown Louisville. I will definitely seek out this Homewood the next time I am in the area. I had a great overnight stay for a good price.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo