Homewood Suites Louisville East
Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
$79
$68
Travelocity
All reviewsjason's delibedroom suitegreat hotelfull kitchenhome away from homesmall kitchenextended staydefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelperfect stayliving areawe've stayedup to datefront desk clerkcomfortable bedsupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Accommodations were very comfortable. Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Geographic location good for traveling within Louisville. Complimentary breakfast (7 days) and dinner receptions (Mon - Thu) have good food selections and definitely helps with reducing the overall expense of the trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel right off the highway! We had a two room, two bath suite with a living room and kitchenette for a very reasonable rate. Rooms are great size with nice furnishings Didn't get up in time for breakfast, so can't review that, but can tell you the beds are very comfy. Nice location with lots of decent restaurants nearby. We recommend Mimi's Cafe, gave us free muffins for being first time visitors.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Platypus
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a great concept for families travelling together. It has a full size refrigerator, a kitchen, two separate bathrooms, three tv's, lots of space for the whole family. The location was perfect. Close to everything yet off the busy streets. The staff was exceptional. the breakfasts were wonderful. Would stay here everytime I am in Louisville.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank lucyperez51
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Our room was beautiful! It had a full kitchen which was very nice and a nice big bathroom area. Our internet wifi was not included with our room and was an additional $4.95/day. I was rather disappoint about that because that was one of the main reasons I chose this hotel over others. Overall however it was a great experience.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenn D
HomewoodEast, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for choosing Homewood Suites when you were in Louisville. We take great pride in the care of our hotel.
I am disappointed in the confusion about our Wi-Fi . We do have complementary Wi-Fi for all of our guests. Plus I have more news about our internet, we are getting an upgrade to a faster and stronger service. This should be complete Mid November.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
If I can be of any further assistance please give me a call.

Donna Heath

Reviewed August 16, 2014

The hotel itself is a very nice consistently appointed Homewood. I loved my studio suite on the top floor overlooking the University of Louisville lawns and campus. It was a very quiet and serene view out my windows. My room was very quiet, clean, and spacious. Every amenity was as expected. I arrived at what I thought was 6 p.m. after a long day on the road and found out I was in the eastern time zone so it was actually 7. The woman handling the dinner meal was closing up but graciously went the extra mile for me and prepared me a meal to take to my room. Her efforts were greatly appreciated! I didn't get her name, but kudos to her! The dinner fare was good and breakfast was good as well. Both complimentary meals are a nice perk and a good incentive to choose Homewood. Any side of this hotel will be quiet. It truly is a great quiet setting. I just loved it. It is perfect for getting out, walking, and getting some exercise. The pool and spa area are attractively situated outside the dining area. The exercise room seemed to have a good selection of equipment and the business center looked well-equipped. There is plenty of parking all around the hotel. It is about six miles outside downtown Louisville. I will definitely seek out this Homewood the next time I am in the area. I had a great overnight stay for a good price.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo