Tripadvisor
Louisville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great, local place to grab a bite”
Review of Wagner's Pharmacy

Wagner's Pharmacy
Order Online
Ranked #109 of 2,146 Restaurants in Louisville
Neighborhood: South Side
Neighborhood: South Side
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a local joint in the shadow of Churchill Downs. Great breakfast and lunch. We came for breakfast. Biscuits and gravy was more than filling. Also had an egg sandwich. Our bill for 3 came to $24. The place is covered in historic photos of race legends. Take the time to check it out.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (206)

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Wagners is not only famous and historical, but has good food. We were in Louisville to attend a graduation at the University of Louisville Southern Police Institute. While being shown around, we passed Wagners. It came so highly recommended, we had to try it. So the next day we drove downtown to eat at Wagners. I had an omelet, it was delicious. I asked them to grill my biscuit, it was delicious.
Wagners is right across the street from Churchill Downs race track. The wall are full of horse racing memorabilia.
Try it, you’ll love it.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Goldwingtriker
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I always enjoy stopping at Wagner’s when we visit Louisville. Great diner with great food

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Wagner's was just what we wanted for breakfast on our way out of Louisville. It's a diner, very informal. Just sit down wherever and someone will be with you in a few. Don't be in a hurry when you come. I had a half order of biscuits and gravy...biscuits were fluffy and delicious, gravy spot on! My friend's breakfast also looked delicious (2 eggs over easy, crispy bacon, biscuits). We will love to visit again! Cute photo opp outside.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

Cool place, decent food I think our waitress was having a bad day as she was nonexistent throughout our visit saw her on her phone when I went to the counter to get myself more coffee. Been there, seen it no need to go back.