“Solo dinner”
Review of Proof on Main

Proof on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Proof on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,807 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 7th
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went here on a company who was interviewing me. Fancy - with very engrossing artwork. Interesting clientele. Food was excellent - waiter knowledge also excellent.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

After a long day of visiting museums and walking around in Louisville I stopped by for a late lunch.

I sat at the bar and had nice chat with the bartender and wait staff. They were very accommodating and prepared a 1/2 order of ricotta gnocchi. The food was very good and I was able to find a nice glass of wine to go with it.

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My dining experience was through a buffalo trace tasting dinner event. The food was very good and i highly enjoyed the experience. The chef came out to go over each dish with us which was a very nice touch. The staff and servers were very friendly and helpful, if we wanted another taste of the bourbon paired with the course they were very accommodating. The main dish was duck and was the best duck I've ever had and one of the best dishes I've had in recent memory. The chef made a tobacco flavored duck, I'm not sure if it is on the regular menu but it was incredible and paired nicely with the bourbon. My only complaint is that the portion was a little small and i could have eaten a lot more of that duck! Overall an incredible meal that was well executed and the event had a good flow.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Had appetizers in the Bar before the show and the service was prompt and the octopus was spiced just right. The art gallery is just around the corner at 21c from this establishment.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

While I feel sure the chef has put a great deal of time into creating "unique" dishes, at some point the novelty wears off and you realize the food just isn't very good. We have eaten here many times while staying at 21C, but now look for other restaurants as an alternative. The one saving grace is they do make excellent drinks.