“Consistently Perfect”

Ranked #4 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Vegas
“Consistently Perfect”
Reviewed September 29, 2009

As an executive assistant to a very busy traveler I find travel to be a bear for most trips. We must find the right hotels, flight arrangements, cars, etc. I know when I book my executive to visit one of best clients in Louisville that I can trust her stay at 21C will be perfect one. She always enjoys the atmosphere, the staff, the comfort of the rooms, the art, her dining - all of is perfect to her preferences and it's always consistent. It makes travel planning on my part an easy task.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Korean first
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Our staff stayed at the 21C because the other convention properties were full. After our first unexpected stay we'll be coming back every year - we all loved the uniqueness of the property and the restful comfort of the rooms.

The amenities in the room were all very nice - from the thick soft towels to the bedding the rooms are a great place to come 'home' to after a day on your feet. The turn down service is also a lovely touch!

We're coming back to 21C this year! See you soon...

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
nashville
Reviewed September 29, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for our 3 year anniversary. We couldnt have picked a better place. If you really want to be taken care of 21c is for you!

Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Northern Ky
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I had been to Proof for dinner in Jan 09 but had not stayed at 21C until August and all I can say is that I loved it, every corner of it - even bought something from the little gift shop. Everyone there from the Valet to Check-in/out and the staff at Proof were more than nice to us (even the owner, Mr. Wilson)!!
I loved my 21C experience and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Louisville.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I booked a room here at the suggestion of a friend and my expectations were pretty high. From the moment I walked in the door I felt like I was the only client in the hotel for the evening. Friendly, upbeat staff, very courteous, attending to my every need. Room service was divine and my meal on departure day at Proof was amazing. Will I be back..absolutely!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Madison, IN
Reviewed September 29, 2009

My husband and I regularly stay at 21c Museum Hotel. In fact, we would never consider staying anywhere in Louisville! The staff there is amazing and we have NEVER been dissappointed in a stay there. We've also eaten at the restaurant and used their spa services with equal satisfaction. I would HIGHLY recommend a stay there to anyone, anytime and regularly tell others about it!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
cincinnati
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Booked this place when some friends and I were going to see a show at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts (which is soooo nicely situated within walking distance) and was incredibly delighted. From the moment we left our car with the valet, to the second we left, we felt total pampered. The guest service was excellent, including the desk helping us find a liquor store within walking distance. Had a great time at the bar too. Honestly, we want to plan a trip to Louisville JUST to stay at this place.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends