“Classy”

Ranked #30 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Eaton, Ohio
“Classy”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn Downtown Louisville this past weekend and all I can say is this place is CLASSY! From the moment you walk in to the lobby until the time you check out, you feel first class. I loved the layout of the suite. There were 4 of us and we comfortably stayed in a Studio Suite. The kitchenette had a full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 stove burners, and a dishwasher. My daughter said the sofa bed was the most comfortable sofa bed that she has slept in. We were able to enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub which was very relaxing. The continental breakfast was stocked with make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pastries, oatmeal, with juice and coffee. We went to the Louisville Bats/Cincinnati Reds exhibition baseball game. The hotel is only a block a way which was very convinent. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you Residence Inn!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Melissa S
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you and your family enjoyed your stay.

My staff and I truly appreciate your feedback as it is our goal to make every guest stay a memorable one.

We hope to see you again in your future travels.

Warm regrads,
Mark Kirsch-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was a wonderful experience .from check in to check out . The staff was great from the manager to house keeping . Any questions I had they were prepared from great dining to great night life. They had maps and were very sweet .So if u have a trip planned to Louisville ky . Planned. THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in front side of hotel due to noise in rooms close to upper parking deck
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank DannyStrickland
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Mr Strickland,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. It truly is our goal to make sure every guest has a great stay.

We look forward to seeing you again soon in your future travels.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had to come into town for family member having surgery. They day of the surgery was a very long and tiring day. We came back to the hotel to a wonderful Free comfort food dinner! Thank you! We will stay at this hotel again. It brought a pleasant end to a stressful day. Thank you again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Glioness,

We are so glad to hear that you were able to relax at our property after a stressful day.

We hope to see you agin in the near future and as always thank you for your business!

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here for two days while attending events at the University of Louisville. This was my first trip to Louisville and I'm so glad I stayed here! When I checked in I asked for some restaurants in walking distance...I didn't just get suggestions, I got recommendations and two excellent maps of downtown! I checked in on Valentine's Day and when I got to my room there was a chocolate heart waiting for me on my desk! The service was absolutely top notch, everything was clean and inviting, and the breakfast was delicious! I loved my room and really loved coming "home" to it each day. You can't beat the location, either! You're in walking distance from the Nulu district downtown and the Louisville Bat Stadium is just a few blocks away. Other restaurants, the University of Louisville, and museums are minutes away by car! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Louisville!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Suzustar,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay we are so glad to hear we exceeded your expecations. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Mark Kirsch-GM.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is my first visit to Louisville, Kentucky. I had picked this hotel as it was close to the place I was visiting. We arrived just after a storm and the place is still thick with ice. The receptionist at the hotel was warm and made up for the cold outside. Check-in was quick and we were up in our room is less than 10 minutes.
We had dinner is the nearly Baseball Stadium restaurant and again the receptionist was really helpful in pointing out the direction.
The breakfast is a full hot breakfast. It is enough to give one a good start for the day. In the evening there are hot food and snacks to tide you in before dinner.
The room was clean and large. It has a kitchenette but I didn't use it except to make coffee. I slept well in the 3 nights I was there.
The gym was well equipped and they even had an indoor pool. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use them.
I will go back to this hotel. The only negative is that they charge $10 for parking each night. I wish they would not. The rate is already US$160 per night.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
KL Cheah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

We are so glad to hear that your first trip to our city and our property was an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing in Louisville and our property in the near future and as always thank you for your business!

Farmington Hills, Michigan
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed one night on our way further south, it was so nice we are going back for a long weekend. The rooms are wonderful and very clean. From the hotel you can walk to the river park and all the trendy bars. It is easy on easy off from 69, the only thing to watch for is the parking it's under the building and it is not clear where you park to check in. There is a strange little side drive in the front of the building you can park there and go in the door to check in. Once your checked in it's no big deal and very convenient to get in and out from under the building.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathy K
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Kathy,

My team and i are so excited that you had a great stay and even more excited to hear you will be returning soon.

It is our goal to ensure every guest has a perfect stay and we are so glad that we hit a homerun during your stay.

Safe travels and thank you for your business!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Decided to use Louisville as a stopping point on our way home from Chicago. Had stayed in Louisville the previous week for a conference on the way up but at a different hotel so we thought we would try out the Residence Inn. What a pleasant surprise! Great rooms with kitchenettes! The free breakfast was more than just coffee and pastries. Considering what you would pay for breakfast for two people at a restaurant, you need to calculate this into the overall cost of your stay at the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
SHS1850, General Manager at Residence Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Callis Burks,

Thank you so much for trying our hotel and taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to create a great guest experience and the customer's voice helps us to achieve this goal. We hope to see you again in your future travels.