“Good BBQ Great Price”

Bootleg Bar-B-Q & Catering Co
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good BBQ Great Price”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had a gathering at my house and decided to try Bootleg since it was so close to my house. I called and placed my order a week earlier. I ordered 5lbs of pulled pork, gallon of mac&cheese, 1/2 gallon of potato salad, 1/2 gallon of baked beans, and gallon of twice baked potato casserole. I arrived on the set time to pick up my food and was in and out in about 5 minutes. An employee helped me carry my food to my car. The food was excellent. I had no complaints. I really liked the twice baked potato casserole. It was reasonable on the price. I would recommend this place for anyone looking to cater a party.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank hoosierboy72

Orlando, Florida
“Good combo platter”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

If you like Eastern NC pork you will like this place. I got the combo platter with ribs, Pork and Beef Brisket. The ribs were the best thing on the plate very tender with a good bark. Beef was next. Pork was average with a strong vinegar taste. It was tender an moist so it was good.
Friendly good service.