“Extraordinary stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites Airport
Ranked #59 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Rochester, NY
“Extraordinary stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My group stayed at this hotel for 4 days in May. I was very impressed. Friendly and courteous staff. I believe that the one desk clerk name was Sharon, She was great, giving directions to venues and centers that could be traveled off the Expressway. Great directions. Breakfast was exceptional, great tasting food which was fresh and hot. The staff was very attentative. Rooms clean. Director of sales manager, Lisa Brooks was remarkable in every aspect starting at to the room block for the group and service during and along the way.. She was always professional and willing to assist anyway regarding changing in arrival dates. Overwhelming excellent 4 day stay..

Room Tip: all rooms were great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sharon k, Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. It can be a challenge when traveling with a group and I am so glad to hear everything went so well.
I hope you enjoyed all our lovely city has to offer. We hope to host your group soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
loda, il
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was picked up by the shuttle in a timely manner check in was good and the desk clerk told me about the great breakfast tomorrow...waffles, omelets so I chose to wait and eat in the morning. Much to my surprise none was being serbed instead...horrible eggs, cold sausage and a young lady who when I said good morning to just looked at me..I took small pasrties and toast could not eat the eggs at all... I realize there was very few guest but one guest sgould matter...but must say the rooms was nice...very clean and they did let me have the last cookie.....

Room Tip: The hotel itself was clean, nice pool and business cener. The young man at check out had called a ca...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank canjo89
Sevierville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed overnight so my wife could get an early flight to Montana. The clerk on duty was so pleasant, made us feel like we really were welcome there. Told us about a couple of places to eat. Just treated very well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Paducah, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is our second year staying at this hotel for the Farm Machinary Show. We had a nice stay...comfortable beds, clean rooms, and hot breakfast! The only issue I would encourage those with a handicap to watch out for is that the handicap room my parents had was not truly accessible; description showed a roll-in shower, but it was not, it had a movable shower nozzle only and the room was on the 3rd floor - not helpful in case of fire. Otherwise, an enjoyable stay, just be cautious if in a wheelchair.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SidneyFlash
Crossville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel is Easy to access from I-65, has nice indoor pool with restaurants nearby, and it was easy to get downtown. The rooms were clean and large. The breakfast area and lobby were very nice, and the breakfast host was friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sara C
Lake Butler, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I would only stay here if it was a REALLY good deal. Nothing to be impressed about, for the money I would stay at another location. Service was friendly, however, not too impressive.We did enjoy the breakfast host.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
sharon k, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast, but am a little concerned that you did not feel welcomed otherwise at the hotel. If you would like to email or call me with some details about your stay I would like to know more so that I can address your concerns.

Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and I like to make sure all of our guests are satisfied while staying with us. I would like to know what I could do to make your next visit more enjoyable. Again, my sincerest apologies and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sharon Klein