“I'm the biggest critic and I was thrilled”
Review of Jack Fry's

Jack Fry's
Ranked #3 of 1,772 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Highlands
Media, Pennsylvania
“I'm the biggest critic and I was thrilled”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just spent a week in Napa. This meal rivals REDD and Ad Hoc. Amazing everything. Catered to food allergies with ease. We had one happy mom, and 98 year old Granny. Read this and eat in peace.

• Visited November 2012

“Monday lunch at J.F.'s”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Not everyone is open on Mondays - and we were glad that brought us to Jack Fry's. The crab cake sandwich was a hit with both my wife & me. Tasty and filling - it was a great intro to a place with classic dishes and loads of history of the city. We'll be back!

• Visited November 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good but somewhat Overated”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Very food Hamburger and sandwiches but pricy for most entries.

Many people give it too high a rating for what you get and the atmosphere is lacking. They must have a good PR guy!

Visited October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Jack Fry's is a Louisville classic”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

You really can't go wrong at this Louisville original. A classic restaurant offering a white tablecloth dining experience, Jack Fry's is perfect for a romantic dinner, a celebration, or just a laid back meal with close friends. Their burger is the best in town; their filet holds its own against any other Louisville steak house; the food quality is excellent, as is the service. And Jack Fry's makes its own ice cream each day with a new flavor.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Phillip B
Southeast
“A Louisville fave”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is one of my favorite go to places when in Louisville. The food and service always are outstanding. I like the old 1940's masculine atmosphere. Traditional and elegant but not too much. I like it for lunch and dinner. The shrimp and grits are unbelievable and the desserts are also tops.

Visited May 2012