“Terrific Food, great prices!”
Review of Annie Cafe

Annie Cafe
Ranked #388 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: South Side
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I visit Louisville often and recently had a chance to have lunch here. Since I don't live in Louisville I had a little difficulty finding the location however once there, it was a delightful experience.

Everything is well prepared and presented; we had sensational salt and pepper shrimp as an appetizer, followed by a steaming bowl of Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup) and lemongrass beef.

Everything was great and I'm looking forward to my next visit to Louisville and to the cafe.

5  Thank Bill L

Reviewed October 28, 2011

We were in Louisville for a business trip. I did my searches and found Annie's. Sounded ok so and was not too far from the airport so we gave it a try. I am so, so glad I did. Annie is a delight and her meals were breathtaking. I'm pretty new to Vietnamese cuisine but I'm totally hooked if this is representative at all. The delicate herbs in the Pho and the amazing "E7" are a must. I'm not much of a soup fan usually but I couldn't stop with the Pho. Annie's is worth going to Louisville for. Oh yeah, the prices are insanely low. My only regret was that no wine or beer are served.

2  Thank whsouthworth
Reviewed September 29, 2011

the food is awesome but with the price its incredible.

I wrote a review for you, so you're welcome Annie. ;)

2  Thank KHANH M
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I used to work on the South end of Louisville and would stop in with colleagues every once in a while. I highly recommend the bun with all the fixings, and a Vietnamese ice coffee to top it all off.

5  Thank rlh912
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This place have some of the best vegetarian food in louisville. I recommend all vegetarian and vegans to give Annie's a try. the only con of this place is the cramped parking.

5  Thank sweet T T