“Great!”

Add it.
TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our family ate here for Valentines Day and they were wonderful with us! They gave us complimentary chips and salsa for our wait....very nice! Waiter was very personal to us! Would recommend this place! Definitely will eat there again when we visit!

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

My husband and i had a late night dinner here last night and i must say i was disappointed. We went here because we are familiar with the franchise and we knew the dress was casual and it was a more laid back atmosphere, but this incident not so much. It was around 8:45, there was approximately ten people in the restaurant, service was still slow, food was child when we received it, and it was just not a comfortable setting! Don't waste your money here, spend more somewhere else!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate at the TGIF on 4th street live. I ordered the French Onion Soup. I can honestly say it was the most disgusting soup I have ever had in my life. The broth was thick and goopy and the cheese on top was like cardboard. It never melted! I took 2 bites and couldn't bare to eat another. My husband ordered a Nacho chip skillet appetizer and it was almost as bad as my soup. Maybe their are some good appetizers on the menu, but unfortunately we didn't get them.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

The food was like any Friday's so if you like that then you'll be happy here. We like the pot stickers and ribs so we were happy campers. The service was wonderful and the location is on 4th street so for an affordable meal this was nice.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

When we got here we were the only people in the place. We started to sit at the bar and were not there for more than two minutes when the bar tender came over and asked: "What do you want, I am not going to wait all night!" Do yourself a favor and go someplace else. We left and went to Sullys, the service there was some of the best I have had!