“Good pizza, nice staff”
Review of Hometown Pizza

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #152 of 1,781 Restaurants in Louisville
Description: Delicious food and service in your hometown for over 30 years! Featuring specialty pizza, homestyle pasta, salads and sandwiches. Casual, family-friendly dining.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good pizza, nice staff”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The pizza was very good. I had artichokes on mine and it was delicious. They do not deliver. I will eat here again.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Enjoyed since i was a kid”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I remember going to the Hometown Pizza locations in LaGrange and Crestwood when I was a kid as a special treat, this I'll always have fond memories :) My husband and I still pop in the Crestwood location from time to time, usually for the lunch buffet. You can't beat the price! I think it's $6. I really enjoy their pizza as well as their baked spaghetti, which I have even replicated at home because I like it so much. The service is always attentive and friendly.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DrHillock
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Pizza was delicious, service was fast and server very friendly. It's a pizza place with mixed drinks which was a plus. This is family friendly and very casual

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cathy K
Ohio
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place has some unique pizzas. A great thin crust - the white chicken was excellent. Prices were reasonable.

• Visited November 2013