“Save room for dessert”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #289 of 1,821 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Melting Pot Restaurant is locally owned and operated. Our guests support us locally and nationally. YOU choose how you would like to enjoy us! Date night, family night, girls night, cheese and chocolate fondue day, it's totally up to you how you would like to experience The Melting Pot of Louisville KY! We support lots of local flavors and buisnesses from our bourbon and bacon cheddar cheese fondue, to our selection of local wineries and breweries. We have our favs, just ask us! We are very kid friendly, they are some of our biggest fans! Celebrations are certainly one of our specialty's, but we are also very cravable. The owners favorite cheese is top shelf fiesta, and chocolate fondue is so heavenly she can't choose a fav. Our team members all have their own creations, so next time your in, ask them about making stuffed mushrooms, which sauce is best with which protein, and don't forget to take home a bottle of our garlic and wine seasoning! It goes with everything! Really! Just ask us, we all have a bottle at home. Come on in! We all look forward to serving you! (Become a club fondue member by visiting our website for special events and promotions just for our loyal Fondue fanatics!)
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had never been to Melting Pot before, but we were looking for something different. We chose to have cheese fondue for an appetizer. We both enjoyed it. We each ordered salad. The salad was very fresh and the dressing was quite tasty. We decided that an entree would be too much food because we wanted to save room for dessert. We were glad we did! The dark chocolate fondue was a great choice. I especially like the strawberries; my husband enjoyed the marshmellows. By the time we finished, we were quite full. The wait staff was very attentive, and the ambiance was quite pleasant.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I didn't know what to expect when going into The Melting Pot. I was somewhat wary at first of cooking my own food but the quality was fantastic. One entree is enough to feed two people if you get the cheese fondue and a dessert too. This is a good way to reduce the price of the meal since it is a pretty expensive restaurant. The atmosphere is very intimate and the experience is one of a kind.

1  Thank louisvillian93
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is a top notch place to eat at with that special someone. Definitely fit for a special occasion. However, the cheapest price is at $50 a person and only goes higher depending on what type of meal plan you decide to go with. However, my date and I were so full with the first course, that's all we had. ($50 a piece)
Atmosphere was very romantic, dark with lit candles, quiet. Your table is very private with high booths to sit in (very cozy).
Staff is unbelievably catering and friendly.

2  Thank SashaMarie1988
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I love everything about the melting pot. Food is always awesome. The experience is one of a kind. Service is always stellar. big night out is the way to go. Expensive but fun and tasty ! I recommend saving this one for special occasions.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my third experience at a melting pot and my boyfriends first. He decided to take me as a surprise and we did the four course classic and by the time the meat came, i was so full. the service you get here is just amazing, along with the food. he loved it and we will be back!

Been to The Melting Pot? Share your experiences!