“Overpriced tomato lunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 4th Street Live
Transit: Corner of 4th and Muhammad and Liberty and 5th and Liberty.
Description: Fourth Street Live! is home to the first ever Maker's Mark Bourbon House and Lounge. Upon entering guests are greeted by custom art-glass created especially for Maker's Mark Bourbon House and Lounge. The 57' long wood topped bar is outlined in marble and back lit with soft white lightning. Maker's Mark Bourbon House and Lounge houses over 70 Kentucky distilled bourbons. Our ambiance and culinary expertise combined offers you the ultimate dining experience. It's the personal touches and attention to detail that will make your Maker's Mark evening one to remember.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

There was a 15 minute wait on a 1pm on a Monday, for some reason there was only one waitress. She was very nice though. They don't have many vegetarian options, so I had to get the tomato mozzarella, which was $8 for basically a tomato and balsamic vinaigrette. That was incredibly overpriced. My friend had a flight, and enjoyed that very much.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Good experience at this restaurant, not great though. I guess the main draw is the wide selection of bourbon, and that's not anything I care for. Pricey menu but the portion sizes were more than adequate.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife is a Maker's Mark fan, but I'm a Woodford Reserve man and wasn't overjoyed at the prospect of visiting the bar here. To my surprise, they offer an extensive variety of whiskeys including several hard-to-find brands. You can order them individually or in flights to sample different types of bourbon. There is also the option of creating your own flights if there are specific whiskeys you want to sample. The bartender was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, while the décor was strikingly attractive. This turned out to be one of the most memorable places we visited in Louisville.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Maker's Mark is our favorite...not disappointed here! Plus the service was great! We had appetizers before the concert, which were delicious...rock shrimp and pork balls. Helped to hold us through the concert!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am a huge Makers Mark fan but this place has all the bourbons you could imagine. Prices are high and expect to pay $10-$12 for cocktails and $8-$10 for anything mixed but the atmosphere is awesome. You can sit outside or inside and both are great. There was live music inside but we enjoyed people watching on the patio. I will be back again soon! Also the bar was open till 4am!