“I love Chili's!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Chili's has good food at a great price! You will not be dissatisfied eating here!!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've ate at the Chili's here and in Atlanta . I just don't care for their food.My mother - in- law loves the ribs. I prefer to spend my money on something I enjoy.

1  Thank Linda A
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Average food, average service, no knowledge of proper serving etiquette, etc.

2  Thank Steve L
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I ate there very late after a tornado warning and during a bad storm. The service was very good. The food was average. Not the best food in Louisville but very close to the hotel.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

The food was great, service was descent. The chocolate chip paridse was great!!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!