“Awful”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
“Awful”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stopped in here for a quick meal before a concert in Louisville. The service was decent and the beer was cheap, but those are the only positives I found here. The food is absolutely terrible. We ordered the "Dinner for 2" which came with greasy and excessively floppy wonton soup, heavily battered fried shrimp, and an unidentifiable pork/chicken fried part. I could not eat all of it and I'd eat most fried things, short of a sock. The entree was pork fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, and cashew chicken. The rice was awful, but the other two were remotely edible. This was a meal I could have done without, along with the lingering gas and abdominal cramps that followed. There are far too many good places to eat in Louisville to waste your time here.

• Visited March 2013