“Best Pizza in Town”

Hometown Pizza
Ranked #490 of 1,781 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: East Louisville
Description: Delicious food and service in your hometown for over 30 years! Featuring specialty pizza, homestyle pasta, salads and sandwiches. Casual, family-friendly dining.
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Staying overnight in Louisville - getting hungry and getting late - want to get something to take back to the hotel.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Luckily the GPS showed Hometown Pizza as the closest non-corporate pizza place. Upon entering, Tom asked if this was our first time trying Hometown. When I told him it was, he informed us that theirs was the best pizza in town. Bold claim. 30 minutes later, back in the hotel room, I have to admit that this, indeed, is one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. Not having eaten at all the pizza places in Louisville, I don't know if there is a better pizza in town but, until I taste better, I have to agree with Tom.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Michael M

“New location in Jtown”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place just opened right across the street from my subdivison. Pizza are excellent! Reminds me of a not so greasy Pizza Hut. Look for coupons online otherwise the pizzas can get a little pricey.

Visited May 2013
Macclesfield
“disappointing”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

service was OK, but not especially helpful. I ate there on two nights because there was nowhere else withing walking distance that appealed but the pasta on the first night was poor. The pizza on the second visit was bland and unappetising.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JackandWillsMum
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Louisville's Best Pizza”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I just had to eat at this place every week while on business. It was where are family ate while living here. I just love their Maui pizza. I must recommend it to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Good food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

20 or so of us went there after a funeral visitation and we were taken care of by a great server who did a very good job. The variety of food that was ordered looked great and I would recommend it highly.

Visited March 2013